Monday, May 2, 2011

Peer Review Comments

For Kristine:
The tension between Arya and Eragon is vividly described here. I was very impressed as I read it, and felt the very same gush of emotions that you felt while reading the book. I agree with your praise of Paolini's writing. Reading your quotes form the text are inspiring me to once again re-read that series.

For Kiana:

Many of my questions are similar to Pedro: What questions did you pick to write about, what book are you even doing, and can you provide more background into the story?
You seem to only breach the surface of what the book is about. It would help more to explain deeper connections. I would have liked to see what questions you can pose for the development of the characters in this book.

For Camal:
Can you explain more of the story?  You elaborate on the conditions that the society that this book takes place, but you only briefly mention characters and nothing of the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment