Friday, October 1, 2010

My thoughts, and my german. ;D

I had the best time in a long time tonight at my music class. I feel proud of what I can do, something I love. I felt like I was flying, high above Starland, high above Alameda. I could even see into Oakland, if you get what I mean. I just felt awesome. A superfluous sensory judgement warranted of an exclamatory response~! I knew i would go to bed tonight not worrying about what I had to do to make my life better, what I had to do to make tomorrow count the most as it can for my future. A kind of inconcievable joy that can only be describe by laughing out loud.
I wanted to stay in that little room, looking over complicated pieces of music, studying keys and scales, making solos and melodies correctly over a series of shifting chords. It felt like love, something that I had aged into a masterpiece, held before all to see.
A new feeling that I hadn’t really experienced before today was that I knew I could do something not many people could. I learned how to compose my own song, composed by me, based on mechanic principle of music ;D. I always wondered how that would feel, jamming away on a incorrect, amateur scale I had made up. I step closer to a professional stage I guess, a step away from your average Joe. Which made it feel good  because I had one more thing that I could impress everybody with.
Sigh, homework, I shouldn’t be complaining, other students have it worse. Much worse.
I'm trying to also relight some of my german-ness, I'ma try  some basic stuff ;D
Meine Famile ist aus Deutschland, England, Irland, Portugal und Tschechien. Meine Schwester hießt Kelsey. Sie und ich wohnen in Alameda. Sie ist achtzehn. Sie ist älter als ich. Sie hat blondes, langes Haar und grüne Augen. Sie ist nett, sauber, schön, und verrükt. Ich habe sie gern. Wie wohnen bei den Großeltern. Mein Großvater ist aus Deustschland. Er ist groß und ruhig. Meine Großmutter ist aus Tschechien. Sie ist schlank, schön, und verrückt. Meine Mutter ist aus Deustschland. Sie hat langes blondes Haar. Mein Vater ist aus Kalifornien. Er ist groß.
That was for my class, but I kept it instead of submitting it.

1 comment: